Roland KC-600 – 200W 15″ Keyboard Amp
- Compact and versatile keyboard amplifier with 200 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and universal power supply provide increased stability, improved bass reproduction, and reduced weight
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 15-inch woofer and horn tweeter
- Onboard mixer with four stereo input channels, stereo auxiliary input, and master EQ with Shape switch
- Output Select function on Channel 4 for monitoring click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, XLR and ¼-inch line outputs, headphones output, and sub output
- Chain another KC-600 with the Stereo Link function for more inputs and true stereo sound on stage
- Metal jacks for increased durability
- Removable casters included
WORTH IT EVERY TIME
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland’s KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. The latest generation carries on the time-honored KC benchmark of quality while offering new enhancements tuned for the needs of today’s working musicians. With a KC amp by your side, you’re in complete control of your stage rig, so you’ll always sound great and play your best. And that’s worth it every time.
Packed with many new design features, the KC-600 updates the previous-generation KC-550, Roland’s top-selling keyboard amp. The power has been increased to 200 watts, and the two-way speaker system features a newly designed 15-inch custom woofer for improved sound quality. In addition, the power section has been completely redesigned for better stability, enhanced bass reproduction, and reduced weight. With the KC-600’s built-in mixer, you’re able to connect a variety of stereo keyboards and instruments, plus an XLR vocal mic. And via the Stereo Link function, you can easily chain a second KC-600 for more inputs and true stereo amplification on stage.