- Onboard high-quality Bluetooth speakers for wireless smartphone connection
- Compact and lightweight for playing anywhere, at home or outdoors
- Fully wireless operation with battery power and Bluetooth connectivity
- Over 500 pro-quality sounds: pianos, synths, strings, bass, brass, and more
- Loop Mix function lets you build songs by simply playing notes on the keyboard
- Manipulate the sounds of your loops with intuitive one-touch control
- Bluetooth MIDI support for music production apps on your smartphone or tablet
- Built-in song recorder with USB backup
- Play anytime with built-in speakers or headphones
- Compatible with ScratchX for creating interactive stories, games, and animations
- Compact and versatile keyboard amplifier with 150 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and universal power supply provide increased stability, improved bass reproduction, and reduced weight
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 12-inch woofer and horn tweeter
- Onboard mixer with four stereo input channels, stereo auxiliary input, and master EQ with Shape switch
- Output Select function on Channel 4 for monitoring click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line outputs, headphones output, and sub output
- Chain another KC-400 with the Stereo Link function for more inputs and true stereo sound on stage
- Metal jacks for increased durability
Expand Your Setup with Stereo Link
If you ever want to expand your inputs or monitor in stereo, the KC-400’s Stereo Link function makes it simple. First off, the number of available inputs doubles when you connect to the two stereo link jacks on a second KC-400. In addition, the left and right signals of connected stereo instruments are split across the two amps, allowing you to bring a studio-like monitoring experience to your stage performance setup.
- Flagship stereo keyboard amplifier with five channels of stereo input
- 320-watt stereo power amplifier, 12-inch woofers and two horn tweeters
- DSP effects (Reverb, Chorus, Tremolo, Rotary)
- Flexible I/O (XLR mic input, stereo XLR line outputs, headphone out), Stereo Link for chaining multiple KC-880s
The combination of the KC-880’s stereo speakers and effects fill the room with deep, spatial sound. With stereo-chorus technology derived from Roland’s world-famous JC-series amps, it provides unmatched depth and stereo imaging. In addition to stereo chorus, the KC-880 also provides tremolo and rotary effects for keyboards, and a lush stereo reverb for vocals and other instruments.
With true stereo performance, the KC-880 is a dream for keyboards, vocals, and beyond. XLR inputs are provided for microphones, so vocalists can sing along with the band. Guitars, drum machines, and other electronic musical instruments can be plugged in as well. Connect and jam with 320 watts of pure, clean power.
- Piano performance in a compact and affordable instrument
- 61-note keyboard with standard full-size keys and authentic touch response
- Features Roland's piano sounds with 128-voice polyphony
- Also includes electric pianos, organs, and other sounds for exploring different styles
- Bluetooth audio/MIDI support for connecting with your smartphone or tablet
- Play anytime with built-in speakers or headphones
- Metronome, transpose, and recording features support daily practice
- Lightweight, travel-ready, and runs on batteries
Roland A-49 MIDI Keyboard Controller at a Glance:
- All you could want in a compact controller
- Control your SuperNATURAL synths directly
- Compatible with three operating systems
Roland A-49 MIDI Keyboard Controller Features:
- High-quality, velocity-sensitive synth-action keyboard
- Keys have a rounded shape for a comfortable touch
- Technical enhancements to reduce keybed noise and increase playability
- Roland's bend/mod lever and D-BEAM controller
- Assignable knobs and switches
- Octave and transpose buttons
- Sustain and expression pedal inputs
- Mac and Windows compatible
- iOS music app compatibility on the iPad (via optional Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit)
Massive sonic flexibility
The Nord Stage 3 has three sound generating sections; Piano, Organ and Synthesizer, all of which can be used simultaneously. Furthermore, the Nord Stage 3 has 2 separate slots allowing you to have 2 Pianos, 2 Organs and 2 Synths plus Effects at the same time for massive sonic flexibility.
The Nord Stage 3 features automatically seamless transitions when changing sounds or programs while playing.
A new Song Mode lets you easily organize a group of Programs for each specific song in the list. Each song can consist of up to 5 different Programs, freely assignable from your existing Programs. You can create unique Song Lists for different bands or situations and the names and order can be easily customized on the fly without connecting it to a computer. The super clear new OLED display offers excellent overview when selecting sounds and editing programs.
Advanced Split functionality with optional crossfade
The Nord Stage 3 also features 3 Split Zones and a new Split Point Crossfade functionality. Choose among 3 different crossfade widths (Small, Large or Off) indicated by different LED colors.
A new Split Point Editor Mode lets you easily organize and set up Split Points using the OLED display giving you a great overview of the assigned sound sources for each Split zone.
Support for Program change via pedal
The Nord Stage 3 also supports Program change via pedal allowing for flexible program changes (up/down) while keeping your hands on the keyboard.