Fender American Pro Strat MN NAT
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Body shape: Stratocaster
- Body material: Ash
- Paint: Glossy polyurethane
- neck material: maple
- Neck shape: Modern "Deep C".
- Scale: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of frets: 22
- Waistband size: Narrow high
- Saddle: Bone
- Saddle width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Neck plate: 4 bolts
- Neck Finish: Satin-Urethane Finish
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Insoles: Black dots
- Bridge pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat®.
- Medium pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat®.
- Neck pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat®.
- Controls: Master volume with treble bleed, tone 1 (neck pickup), tone 2 (bridge and mid pickup)
- Pickup circuit: 5-way switch: position 1. bridge Pickup, position 2. bridge and middle pickup, position 3. middle pickup, position 4. middle and neck pickup, position 5. neck pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-point synchronized tremolo with curved steel saddles and pop-in tremolo arm
- Mechanics: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Orientation: right-handed
- pickguard: 3-ply black
- Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042)
- Supplied Accessories: Elite Molded Case